I was however, somewhat relieved when today came and we could take him back to be shared with someone else. I was also relieved that he was in one piece and all of his accessories were with him. Kylie has him in his basket on her lap as we drive to school and she kept telling me how sad she was to give Slush back and she wanted to keep him forever. I told her that she would probably have another chance and the other kids needed a turn also. Then all the sudden from the backseat I hear a cough and then the sound of throw-up. I look back just in time to see Slush get plastered with oatmeal and apple juice. Poor guy!!! I continue the two more minutes I have to get to preschool, drop off Taylor (Kylie's friend) and sheepishly tell her teacher why Slush will not be returned today. I promptly take Kylie and Slush home and spend the morning getting Slush back into his mint condition. We just hope Slush will get a second chance at our house so we can try to prove ourselves again!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Slush, the Sleepover Puppy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That is hilarious!
Wow - I can't believe that puppy comes with so many instructions. I have a pet that we send home from preschool, and the only instructions it has is: have fun! I send the pet, and a notebook, that is it. Hopefully the parents don't think it is too much to keep track of. I have had it come back once last year, and it said that he spent the weekend in the car, because they forgot to get him out.
Hopefully the kids have fun having him at home. (I throw mine in the washing machine every week)
She is getting so big!!
that sounds just like lacy:) love it.
i'm in need of a haircut. does kylie have any openings?
Thats so funny!!
HAHA thats way funny! Kind of seems like a germ fest though if all the kids get to take him home? Maybe thats what made her sick!
That is a crazy story! You were SO close to taking him back.
that just made my day!! haha i so was not expecting that!
Oh dear - how funny!
Post a Comment