Friday, April 13, 2012

The Hula Hoop Mastered

Kylie has had her eye on a hula hoop for as long as I can remember. Every time we go to the store and pass one she can't help, but pick it up and try it out. She was always about as good as anyone expected. She wold maybe get a turn or so and that was about it. 
Well, she was definitely more than thrilled to see that the Easter bunny brought her one and she immediately got to practicing. I think we were all shocked including her to see that she had it mastered in about an hours time.  Now it's all she does! I have caught her doing it while she watches TV, while she was reading a book and even while trying to balance things on her head. The funniest thing she has tried to do, but just can't get the hang of is walking while doing it. Her attempt was the funnest thing I have seen in a long time though.
Personally, I think this is a pretty cool talent. Something I have never been able to do and something she's pretty proud of! (and more than willing to show off to anyone who may or may not want to see it)




4 comments:

Michael and Bonnie said...

I love how she poses perfectly while doing it. It's like it takes no effort at all. Good job Kylie!

Alexis said...

haha! soo cute!! i loved when she did it for us on FaceTime! she seriously looks more and more like you every time i see a picture of her! she is getting so big!

Nicole said...

So cute!! MAggie has been working on the hula hoop too but still have a lot of practicing to do!

Jamie said...

How awesome is she - I used to love hula hooping. I tried to teach Maggie, but like Nic says, she still needs a bit of practice.