Saturday, August 9, 2008

Kylie's First Haircut

I have decided it was time to give Kylie a haircut. It is something I have been debating over for awhile now. Her hair had gotten pretty long, but it's really thin and if I didn't gel and scrunch it up it just looks really stringy, but on the flip side it was long enough for pig tails and when I actually did gel and scrunch it, it was really cute. In the end I just decided that I would cut it and hopefully that would help it look thicker and then it can grow again. I hope I made the right decsion. Of course we took a million pictures in this 5 minute process...Enjoy!

Before

She was so excited to actually be the one to get her hair cut. Everytime I cut someone's hair she begs for her hair to be cut. I usually just put her on the stool, wrap the cape around her and brush her hair for a minute. It seems to satisfy her.

The first cut

She just got squirted with the squirt bottle

Her pretty curls on the ground

After...Jeremy really liked the flip at the bottom.

8 comments:

Steffani said...

Oh, it's really cute. Did you save the hair? I always debate about saving the hair. It just seems like kind of an odd thing to save. My mom saved my hair and when she should it to me awhile ago, I was like ewe gross, I don't want my hair.

Alexis said...

aww its so cute!

Ann said...

Lauren needs a hair cut but I don't know if it would do anything for her. I doubt she'd sit there long enough to have it done. Kylie's hair is so cute! I like the flip too.

Kristi said...

I LIke the Flip, its really cute! Did you save the little curls that you cut off?

Michelle Morse said...

Hey Andrea! I'm glad that you found our blog and that we can stay in touch. I'll add you to our buddy list as well. I think Kylie's hair looks way cute. Your a pro, so how could it not look good?

Kristin said...

Oh So Cute! I love the flip at the bottom too!

Fullmer Family said...

Hi Andrea:
Thanks for you comment on my blog. If you don't care, I'm going to add your blog to my blog list! Kylies hair looks really cute. I can't believe how big she is getting!
-Jillynne Fullmer

The Ewell Family said...

I can't believe that she is big enough for her first haircut. Now she will really want you to cut it when you cut anyone else. Are you surviving the heat? Hope to see you guys soon.