Saturday, August 16, 2008

We'll Finally Be Four

We are excited to announce that baby number two is on it's way!! It will be here hopefully somewhere around February 7th, unless Kylie is any indication then it will be a Valentine's baby. Getting babies to our family is a little tough. Thank goodness for modern medicine and a good doctor, the first trimester is over with and everything looks really good. It has a heartbeat of 174 bpm which apparently "sounds like a girl." I am not sure how reliable the heartbeat is in determining gender, but I couldn't wait to tell Jeremy. I knew he would be thrilled. He's really hoping for his boy this time. Of course we would be happy with either. If you ask Kylie if she wants a brother or a sister she says sister. If you ask her if she wants a sister or a brother she says brother. I don't think she really cares, but today I asked her what she wanted to play with and she said "My brother." Maybe she kind of understands what's going on.
Kylie told her grandparents by sending them letters in the mail and telling them how excited she was to be a big sister, and she was going to be a big help. She also told them that they needed to make sure they brought plenty of attention for her when they came to see the baby. She does not want to be left out. We couldn't be more excited and we are just glad to have this little baby be ours.



She'll be good, won't she? I don't know if it's because we have been talking about it or what, but she has all the sudden become very aware of her babies and making sure they get fed and put down for naps. She was doing this before she went to bed the other night.

26 comments:

Alexis said...

awwwwww i am so excited!!!!!!!

Zach and Shanna said...

Congrats!!!!

Jamie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Crystal said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you... It's so fun when your little family starts getting bigger... congratulations!!!

Jeff & Liberty said...

Congrats to you and your adorable family!

Brittney said...

Hah, I knew it!

Nicole said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you. I've been wondering when we would hear this from you. Can't wait to find out if it's a brother or sister for Kylie.

Laurel said...

Yeah for you! Two kids is twice the...everything!

Joanne said...

I am so happy for you all! Can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl! Hope you are feeling good, no morning sickness. its to hot down there for that!!

Jeremy and Molly Horn said...

Congrates I am so excited for you.

Kristi said...

WOW!! Congrats!! Thats so great, I hope that you are feeling ok! Congrats again!!

Michelle Morse said...

Congrats you guys! I'm so happy for your family. I hope everything continues to go well with the pregnancy.

Roger and Tammy Family said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations!!!
I am glad your are doing good, Yeah for blogs so we can keep up on all the news.

Letters-2-Lily said...

Oh I'm so excited for you! Congrats!!

The Butterfields said...

Congratulations. That is wonderful news!

Reid and Brittney said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you guys. My mom told me the good news a couple of days ago, I guess Ashley had told them. How exciting!! Can't wait to meet number 2!!! Congrats!!!

sagewillow said...

Congrats!!! Andrea, your little girl is soo cute from the looks of it she is going to be a great older sister.

Mills Family said...

yay that is so exciting, when did you guys find out, were you just not telling anyone until after the first trimester? Well congrats that is so great.
I didn't know you had a hard time getting pregnant also it is so not fun but I am so glad it happend for you guys, how long were you guys trying if you don't mind me asking?

Steffani said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! I am excited to know what you're having.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Andrea and Jeremy!
The Aitchisons

The Carter's said...

Congrats!!! YAY I love new ones!!

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to find out what it is :)

Fullmer Family said...

Congrats! And it's always a good feeling getting through that first trimester too!
-Jillynne

Kristin said...

Yeah! Congrats! You are totally doing it the right way, I wish I was having my baby in a coolerr month, this heat thing is killing me!

Ann said...

woah, I totally missed this post! Congrats!! I'm excited for you guys!