Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy DUE DATE Day!

Today is Jase's two month birthday and today is also his DUE DATE. Ever since he has been born I have often thought that this little baby would be just the same as he is now only he would still be inside me. Looking at him it's weird to imagine. He is perfect with all the right body parts developed just the way they should be he just needed the time grow. I am very grateful that babies develop the way they do and he still wasn't needed an arm or eyeballs because he didn't have the time to develop them. These last two months have been a challenge and I wouldn't ask for this to happen again, but I have loved everything minute with him watching him grow and become the strong little guy that he is.

Someday we will get some pictures without oxygen dots on his face!

6 comments:

The Estes Family said...

He is super cute. He totally looks like the hansens in that second picture!!!

Zach and Shanna said...

What a cutie! I'm so happy that he is home with you guys now. I hope all is well.

Nicole said...

I'll bet it seems weird to think you could have still been pregnant these last two months! I'm glad he is home and doing well.

Brittney said...

I dreamed about you last night. You were holding Jase and he was only about 6 inches long with this great big head. So weird, glad he's doing so well.

Mills Family said...

Oh he is way cute and getting bigger everyday that is great. I can't believe how fast time goes by, its crazy to think you would just be having him yesterday wow! Anyways I am glad everything is going good.

The Ewell Family said...

It is amazing to see how fast he is growing. Those are some dang cute pictures of him. I can't wait to see him! Hopefully we can get down there soon.