Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Quality Time

My mom and sister Ashley just left after spending a few days here with us. It was so nice to have them here and have their help. I had a built-in nanny that cooked, cleaned, bought groceries, made sure my kids got feed, made dinner, babysat so I could get out for awhile, was more that willing to get up in the night with crying babies, let me sleep in and helped me take Jase and all of his junk to the doctor. I really could get used to having her around! She best part is she does it for free!! I really appreciate all the help and spending time with them.
My mom brought us a bunch of grapefruit and oranges from their tree. One of the oranges she brought was bigger than Jase's head.

I also got a few pictures of Kylie and my dad when she went to visit for a few weeks. Every afternoon Kylie and he would jump on the motorized Jazzy chair and whip around the neighborhood to get the mail. Kylie loved it!!


I have a feeling Kylie would have no problem if my dad always had a broken leg. She loved taking care of him and reaping all the benefits.

1 comment:

The Estes Family said...

I love the Oranges from their trees. When we went and stayed with them when Jay was playing ball I would go out there in the mornings and pick a few, so good!! Theres nothing like having mom to the rescue either, its always my favorite!!!