Friday, September 10, 2010

Just For Fun

After I took Kylie's picture on her first day of school I was comparing how much she has changed in the last year and I couldn't believe it. She has definitely grown out of any baby-ness and turning into a beauitful little girl.


It's no secret that Jase has changed in the last year! We couldn't be more grateful at how much he has grown and how healthy he is.

Even in the last 9 months they have changed a ton. The top picture was taken last December and the bottom was about a month ago.   I think this is my justification for taking so many pictures. I love watching them grow and develop and seeing how they have changed.  One thing's for sure and will never change though, they are cutest kids I know!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

The are adorable! I can't believe how quickly they grow up.

The Estes Family said...

They have both grown up a ton!!! Super cute:)

Amanda Hansen said...

I just love them! They are definitely the cutest kids I know as well!

Ben and Linds said...

They are really cute!!! Time flies, it seems like just yesterday we were sitting in junior high and now look we are watching our own kids grow up!!

Nicole said...

They are darn cute kids!!

Alexis said...

oh my goodness!!! they have changed a lot!!!! awww i love them so much!!! i am so glad i get to be their aunt!!! :)

Michelle said...

I just got your note on my blog and just sent you an invite. Let me know if it doesn't work. I'll have to add you to my blog roll.

It was so fun seeing you at the derby, too (a really lame one though)! How random was that! Your kids are so adorable! I hope you guys are doing good.

Michelle said...

BTW, if you put paulcoxcrew2.blogspot.com to your blog roll it will let you know when I've updated the private one. :)

Mills Family said...

It is really crazy how much they change in just that amount of time, its fun to look back at all the pics and see the changes! Anyways they are both way darling kids!