Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


I am eternally grateful that I have the privilege of having these two amazing kids call me mom! There is nothing better in this world. I am so grateful for their example of unconditional love and kindness, forgiveness and understand. I hope they always know just how much I love them!! They have given me the greatest blessing and that is motherhood!!

I am also very grateful for my own mother and the amazing example she is to me. She is most absolutely one of the wisest people I know.  If I could just take a page out of her book and be half the person she is I would be doing pretty dang good!!  I am also grateful for my Jeremy's mom and her love and concern for us. She is extremely thoughtful and I couldn't ask for a better mother-in-law. 

I am thankful for days like today when we can reflect on the most important things in life. I am truly grateful for my eternal family and opportunities it blesses me with.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I hope you had an amazing Mother's Day.

Alexis said...

You are such a great a mom, they are lucky to have you!!!!

luke and kourt said...

You are such a great example of a great mom, I hope you had a wonderful mothers day!