Friday, August 19, 2011

From One Generation to the Next

Almost every morning this summer Kylie and I have laid in my bed from 9 to 10:00am (yep...that is how our summer has gone, don't judge) and watched 2 episodes of Full House reruns on ABCFamily. 
I absolutely loved this show growing up. I remember my brother and I always joking about making sure the TV was warmed up right before it aired each week.  

 I turned it was on one morning and Kylie and I have been hooked ever since.  When time allows (which is most days...again don't judge) we snuggle up under my covers together and watch in amazement as the Tanner family solves many of life's biggest problems in a half hour's time. 

We've enjoyed ourselves and it just one more thing to add to the list of things I am going to miss when she heads off to school next week!!

6 comments:

Michael and Bonnie said...

I LOVED that show!! I especially love at the end when there is a talk between the dad and the kids and there is music in the background. Great family show :) A great solution is to buy a season on dvd and watch them with her when she gets home from school.

Jamie said...

What a fun way to spend time together (although I'm pretty jealous of the sleeping in part)

JaKe and NaT* said...

love full house! They just dont make shows like that anymore:(

Alexis said...

best show ever! that'll be a fun memory for you two to always have together!

luke and kourt said...

This was our generation! I loved this show along with the rest of you. What a fun, special time you've shared with Kylie, I'm sure she'll cherish those times as much as you.

Mills Family said...

I loved that show growing up that is so cute that you guys watched it together and thats okay if you were laying in your bed til 10:00, nothing wrong with that I don't even get up til 9:00 most mornings cuz my boys sleep til 9:00 or 9:30 hehe I don't know what I am going to do when they start school LOL!