Monday, August 22, 2011

Kylie's Big Day


It's finally here, the day we've all been waiting for...Kylie's first day of Kindergarten!! 
And I mean really, could she be any cuter?? I was grateful when she woke up this morning and jumped out of bed all smiles.  She was pretty nervous last night and both her and I  had a few tearful moments, but with the help of Grandpa and Grandma H. we got her pepped back up and she was excited again to go.

 She got in the car after it was over and said, "Mom, that was the best day ever!" Then proceeded to tell me all about gym class and recess. She told me about her coach (who is a boy) and playing on the playground... It will be a great year if that's all they do!!  Of course that wasn't all they did, but she loved it and I really am excited for her to start this new phase in life. She's one smart cookie and I know she'll have an awesome year!




4 comments:

Mills Family said...

She is so cute!

Michael and Bonnie said...

Look how cute she looked for her first day! She is lucky to have a mom like you! I am glad she had fun and I am glad she has friends in her class....it makes it so much easier.

Alisha Bowling said...

I love her little pose, hands on the hips! Adorable!

luke and kourt said...

Oh my! She looks so grown up and as cute as ever! What a cute plaid dress, I would like one in my size ♥ Sounds like the first day was awesome especially with all that gym, recess and playing :)