Wednesday, March 14, 2012

First Half of Spring Break

This week we are enjoying ourself a little Spring Break around here. It's been a relaxing few days hanging out and enjoys the BEAUTIFUL weather. Jeremy and I are headed to San Diego tomorrow for a nice little anniversary getaway so I wanted to do a few fun things with the kids before we left. I had some other plans, but they didn't quite work out how I had hoped so we just decided to live it up at the park with a picnic and then today we enjoyed some snow cones and a few rides on the outdoor carousel ... Thankfully these kids are easy to please!
 To me snow cones are a true sign of nice warm weather and it's by far my most favorite treat to get in the summer. Lucky for me these two agree!
Kylie and Jase love the carousel! They almost seemed mesmerized by it. After our two rides we sat on the grass near by for a while and just watched it go around and around as we soaked up the sun and finished up our snow cones. I can't help, but be so grateful for beautiful days spent with two amazing kids enjoying life! 

4 comments:

Nicole said...

It's been beautiful here too, but not quite snow cone weather! You're kids are as cute as ever and you look great, can't even tell you are pregnant!

Jamie said...

What fun! Have a great time on your trip!

It was so fun seeing you last week.

Rogers Family said...

sounds perfect :-)

luke and kourt said...

I could use a carousel ride along with a snow cone. What a perfect day! That pic of you with your kiddos is so cute, love it♥