Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Goin' to the Dentist

I took Kylie and Jase to the dentist not too long ago for a little cleaning and cavity check. Kylie had been before, but this was Jase's first time. You would have thought I was taking them to Disneyland or something. They were so excited they could hardly stand it. It was during this time that I honestly wondered if they were actually my kids! I HATE the dentist, but I guess I did a great job talking it up so they wouldn't be scared. We go to a great dentist that thankfully is gentle and really nice with the kids.

 They both were more than happy to step right up to the chair and take care of business. Having a movie in the ceiling doesn't hurt either! They both did great and were very cooperative with the hygienist. The best part of all was walking out with some loot. A new tooth brush is always an exciting thing!! 
As Kylie walked out the door she jumped up in the air and exclaimed, "That was fun!!"... Silly girl!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hopefully they'll always feel that way.

Anonymous said...

This is another picture I have on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large format digital picture displays. When I walk into my bedroom and see her life size as though she is directly in front of me she appears stunning and beautiful, and so good looking. I love walking up to her and pressing my cheek against hers, whispering sweet things in her ear and kissing her on the cheek and of course her mouth and lips. https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PqmewNlxmQ0/UIP5r9-h_jI/AAAAAAAAHW8/q2K3V_0yE-c/s0/DSC01134.JPG