Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Break 2013

We were so spoiled this year for Spring break and I couldn't be more grateful to have our friends the Dyers drive all the way down here to spend the week with us! The second the kids all saw each other it was as if nothing had changed. The best thing about the Dyers is they are easy to entertain! :) We mostly spent the week showing them the best AZ has to offer in food, chatting, trying to hit up a spring training game and swimming in whatever pool we could find! My goal was to hopefully try to convince them that AZ was the next big move they need to make. I am not sure I convinced them, but really the best part was just hanging out and I loved that my kids had their very best friends to play with.








I wish some of the picture were better and depicted the fun we had with them. We truly miss them more than they will ever know!  It was really tough when it was time to say goodbye. I felt like we were doing it for the first time all over again, but I am also grateful to know that our friendships are strong enough to handle a little distance and time apart. Friends like that are hard to come by and I am just grateful we have them not only for my kids, but for myself as well!

No comments: