Monday, January 7, 2008

It’s a SNOW DAY!

It hasn't snowed a ton in Cedar this year and so Kylie really hasn't been exposed to it too much. I bought her a really cute marshmallow coat, just sure we would have major blizzards and she would be stuck out in it, (you can never be too prepared, right??) and then for Christmas Grandma and Grandpa Hansen gave her a hat, a scarf and little mittens that went perfect with it. We had a nice little snow storm last night so we decided to try them out.

In her full attire


She thought it was pretty fun when I would stick her in the deep snow. I think I had to do it about 5 times. I don't know if you can tell, but it goes up to her knees.

I thought her shadow was so cute!

I sat her on top of a hill and she slid down which was not something she enjoyed. She also hated it when her mittens touched the snow.

About 20 minutes after coming back in the house I had to finally pry it off of her so she could take a nap.




3 comments:

Millie Killpack said...

What a cute family. Thanks for including me on your blog. i expect regular updates!

Alexis said...

Kylie is the cutest little thing EVER! i can't wait for your next blog!

Alexis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.