Monday, January 28, 2008

We will Stand a Little Taller

I just wanted to share the link to a really cool tribute for President Hinckley that my mom sent me. President Hinckley has had a profound impact on my life and I am sure I will always regard him as "my prophet." I had the chance to meet him when I was a little girl and he is exactly how everyone says he is, very warm and inviting. I remember he joked around with my dad and it gave me the impression that he and my dad were really good friends. I asked my dad later if they were and my dad said that he had never met him before. That impression has always stayed with me. He will be greatly missed but I am sure he is so happy to be reunited with his wife and Savior in heaven.

Thank you President Hinckley for your love, your example, your steadfastness, your strength, your willingness, your humor, your understanding, your inspiration, your positive attitude, your time, your talents, your smile, your counsel, your hard work, your dedication and especially your life.

YouTube - Gordon B. Hinckley Tribute
Here is the link to His tribute.

No comments: