Monday, February 4, 2008

My Favorite Things by Kylie Felix

My name is Kylie and I am 18 months old and I have decided that I would like to share with you a few of my most favorite things. I have a lot of favorite things, but these are just some of them. (by the way, these are in no particular order, I love them all equally!)


I love hats, particularly my dad's hats that hang in the closet and my snow hat that is in my top drawer, ( don't worry I will never forget where they are kept) and I loves shoes. I think "shoes" was one of my first words. I have been known to wear just my diaper and my shoes on occasion. There is nothing wrong with that!

I also love my jackets. If I could I would wear one all day long and insist that it gets put on when getting dressed in the morning. I have a couple different ones and sometimes making that choice of which one to wear can be hard, but none the less I still really like them.

My glasses. I love to wear my sunglasses. This mostly comes from my mom because I have noticed she always has hers on in the car. I just always hope mine are in the car too or it's a major fight as to who gets to wear my moms.

I have found that the only way to really enjoy watching Elmo (whom I also love) is by sitting in the cedar chest at the edge of my mom and dad's bed. Who can blame me? It's full of blankets and sometimes very bouncy. The only bad thing is I can't get out of it on my own.

My next favorite thing to do is talk on the phone. I actually learned this at a much younger age, but have just recently found out that talking back to someone on the phone is much more effective. I am very good at saying "hello," "I love you", and "bye, bye" and sometimes I will through in a "yeah" with a laugh here and there.

This is a little embarrassing, but I really like to sit on the potty. My dad thought it would be fun one time to sit me up there, little did he know I would fall in love with it and have to sit on it every time my diaper is changed. I really haven't mastered the concept yet. All I know is that it is a really fun place to sit and my parent gets really excited when I actually use it properly.

I have known for a while that watching Barney is a wonderful thing, but I have just found out that watching Barney on the portably DVD player with ear phones is the best experience ever. It is way more fun to watch Barney when it is more personal, and the surround sound of the ear phones make me think I am really there. I am really hoping that if I show enough interest in this my parents will get the clue and I can take this on those super long car rides to Arizona and back.

I love to feed myself, make a huge mess in the process and cookies. I wish you all could hear me say cookies because my mom thinks it's really funny. She laughs every time I say it. Some of my other favorite foods include apples, carrots, celery, cheese, oatmeal spaghetti-os, and hot dogs. I listed the healthy things first so you would be impressed.

Of course there are a lot of people that I really love too, I can't forget them. (there are just too many to list) I hope you enjoyed seeing all the things I like to do. I can't wait until I can do more!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure who that kids Grandparents are but she is the cutest baby ever!!! She is one of "My favorite Things!"

Millie Killpack said...

Holy cow. Adorable. Kate loved looking at all the pictures of Kylie. I read the blog to her like it was a story book. REad the whole thing. Thanks for the entertainment.