Saturday, February 9, 2008

She wasn’t Lying

It has been somewhat warm (and when I say warm I mean 43 degrees) the past couple of days and so we decided to take Kylie to Discovery Park and play, and of course what came with her?? Her hat and glasses (she calls her glasses "eyes"). She wasn't lying when she said she loves to wear them.

This is in the car on the way there. She was pretty excited!

Her favorite thing was the swings.

She had a pretty good time going down the small slide.

We took this picture right after we sent her down a big long slide and she was so ticked at us she wouldn't look at the camera!

We tried to get her to walk through the tube, but she kept saying "scared, scared." She's kind of on a "scared" kick lately. I'm not sure where she learned the word.

She was NOT happy to be coming home. (This picture is my favorite out of them all. It makes me laugh every time I look at it.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgsh!!! She is my favorite thing in the world!!! i especially love the last pic!! so spesh!!

hmilne said...

Hi Andrea,
My Dad sent me the link to your blog! Your family is darling. Check out our blog
lanceandholly.blogspot.com
We need to get all the cousins to start blogging!

Love,
Holly

Brittney said...

Love the look on her face in that last picture, love love love the glasses.