Sunday, June 21, 2009

Major Haircut, Fun & Father's Day

My sister Amanda came to stay with us for a week. We had such a good time with her. I am not sure if she had a great time with us, but we loved having her here. We didn't do anything special just our usual St. George survival of swimming or playing at the park. I did however, cut 11 inches off her hair. It was so fun and it turned out so cute. I could tell she was little nervous and I think it may have taken a day or two to get used to, but she styles it so cute and it makes her look way older. I don't know if she appreciated this, but someone even asked us if we were twins. Too bad there is an 8 year age difference. I took it as a compliment, I'm not sure she did!

Playing at the park and check out Amanda's cute hair.


Kylie loves the water. Sometimes it takes her a minute to get her into, but once she does she is crazy. 
Amanda was so great to run around with her and play. It was a nice break for me. 
Jase loves her too.

I also have to mention some great men on Father's day. First my dad, I am so grateful for him and his example. I appreciate so much the way he leads our family in righteousness. He always made sure we had scripture study and family prayer everyday. He made sure we had family home evening every week. I may not always remember what he taught us during those time, but the best example was that he was faithful in doing it and that's the biggest impression left on me.  Kylie loves him and is sure that anytime she is trouble with us he will come and save her. She always wants to call him and tell him how mean we are. My dad is the best! I love him very much.

 I am also very grateful for Jeremy's dad. I am thankful for his example and for teaching Jeremy the right way to lead his family.  He is always more than willing to help us with anything and he loves to play with the grandkids. Kylie loves to visit and knows she can sucker him for a snack and drink before we leave. I am grateful for all he does us. 

And last, but not least, I am very thankful for Jeremy. He always goes way above and beyond the call of duty to take care of us. I appreciate so much all he does!  He provides for us and works so hard for us. He is the best father to our kids. He is patient with them, playful and a great example.  Kylie asks every morning when he will be home. She loves to be with him! Jeremy is wonderful and I am so grateful for him! We love him very much!!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I LOVE Amanda's hair - it is so cute.

Kristi said...

Super cute Hair! How fun! Happy Fathers Day to all those great fathers!

Letters-2-Lily said...

Love her hair its very cute!! Your kids are getting big, and they are so cute!!

Stephens said...

Remember when you cut 15 inches off of my hair??!!?? That was crazy! Good times at Evans!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how much you and your sister look alike. Looks like you guys had a great day playing in the water :)

leslie said...

come back..., we miss you!