Friday, August 28, 2009

Crazy Weather

We have had some unusual, but very welcomed weather this week. It first started on Saturday when we got a pretty nice rain storm. I swear it never rains and if it does it only rains in the middle of the night so it was so fun when it actually rained during the day. It of course started while we were out running errands and Kylie was so funny. She acted like she had never seen it before. She was terrified to run out to the car in it and even more concerned that the car was getting wet. She kept trying to dry off the windows with a feather duster she found in the back on the car.
We got home and Kylie saw all the neighbor kids out playing and then she thought that maybe the rain wasn't so bad and she could go out and play too. Jase just hung out in the stroller and watched it from our garage. (P.S. I can not get him to smile for the camera. All he does is open his mouth the whole time I have the camera in his face.)

Then on Monday we were told it was ONLY suppose to be 90*. We had to take advantage so we headed to the park with our friends. Lets be honest it was still pretty hot, but actually bearable in the shade.

I put Jase in the swings for the first time and he loved it. He wasn't scared for a second. He legs were kicking like crazy and I think I may have heard a giggle or two. I usually can't get much of a laugh out of the boy, but he seemed to really be enjoying himself.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Just wanted to say that I love your guys' new house and your babies are so cute. I can't believe how grown up Kylie acts. I'm glad you like it down in St. George!

Jamie said...

I swear Kylie is the funniest kid (and maybe person) I know. Pretty much everything she does cracks me up.

The Estes Family said...

I wouldn't mind a few more rain storms, I kindof getting excited for fall!