Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm in Trouble

Between his amazing rolling abilities and figuring out he can scoot pretty well on his knees this boy gets around!!! He hasn't quite got the hang of "crawling," but I don't think he thinks he needs to because this is serving him just fine for now. The funny thing is he still can't sit very well by himself for too long. I always thought sitting came first, but we all know Jase does things his own way and it wouldn't surpurse me if crawling came first. He's too curious to just sit around anyway.

4 comments:

Mills Family said...

oh he is so cute, wow I can't believe he is already so mobile.

The Estes Family said...

He's so cute, they are getting big too fast!!

Kristi said...

And he has a great big sister who is not sitting still... he wants to play! Good luck... looks like you have your hands full!!

Jamie said...

That boy is going to keep you on your toes.