Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Hard to Believe

7 short years ago today, Jeremy and I looked like this!

Boy, how things have changed! But only for the better of course! I know it's so cliche, but really I can't believe it's been 7 years. Jeremy and I were talking today and we are so grateful to be where we are at. We have built an amazing life together, with wonderful kids, a good job, a beautiful home and so much more. We are truly blessed, and I couldn't be more grateful for the covenants and promises we made to each other that day. I am one lucky girl to have such a patient, easy going, loving, caring man to take care of me through many, many more anniversaries!

14 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations!

Alisha said...

I don't know what you're talking about...you two look exactlly the same!! WOW! :)

Congratulations you two love birds...

Dyer Family said...

Jeremy looks so young...I mean, you guys are great!!! Glad you had a good day:)

Brittney said...

jeez, I can't believe it.

The Estes Family said...

congrats!!! I love the pic:)

Brad & Beth said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome!!! You two are so cute together and have such cute, talented kids!!! :D

Kristi said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Alexis said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! you guys are awesome!!!! Jeremy is one good brother in law.. you chose wisely! haha!! :)

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary. I hope you get to go out and do something fun with just the two of you!

Letters-2-Lily said...

Congrats! Thats a long time to be together and I know you will have a long life together! What a cute family you have!

Mills Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 7years and to many more!

Debbie 'n Gary Talbot said...

aww so cute! you guys totally look the same! just as young and beautiful! congrats!

Reid and Brittney said...

Happy Anniversary!! I remember going to your reception, you looked beautiful and still do today. I miss you!

leslie said...

hey, we have another freezer meal class this wednesday. you interested?