Friday, March 12, 2010

Jase was a Little Too Quiet for a Little Too Long

So I went in search of him and this is what I found...

He was sitting perfectly happy in the middle of a pile of princess dress-up dresses just as content as could be. He doesn't mind the sparkles and lace. We'll just hope these don't become his new favorite thing!

We've also become drool central around here. This boy has a steady stream running down his chin at all times and he can soak a shirt with the best of them.  I would much rather deal with drool then spit-up anyway, so we're happy!!

6 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Oh my gosh, that is too funny! So cute! Better watch out girly, i think it's time for Jase to have a little brother to play with, LOL.

Brittney said...

I know you've seen this before, but that drool picture reminded me. Check out the picture at the bottom
http://thesartoris.blogspot.com/2008/04/15-months.html

Debbie 'n Gary Talbot said...

So cute! Jake drools all of the time too. it gets all over! good luck with that ;)

Jamie said...

Jace has the cutest smile!

Robyn said...

I love that he was playing in the dresses! So cute!

Jessica and Justin said...

Oh my goodness, from the neck down that picture looks exactly like Hank. Same jammies, drool and all. Jase is so cute!