Thursday, March 18, 2010

Old School Style

The old school Nintendo was discovered a few weeks ago and it's been none-stop Duck Hunt ever since.
Jeremy first had to teach Kylie how it was done

Now she does it on her own sitting 6 inches from the screen, but still manages to get that dumb dog to laugh at her because she misses most of the ducks. And apparently having the end of the gun in her mouth helps!

Jase loves it. Actually he mostly just loves the cords which makes Kylie mad because he pulls the machine down.  It's a good time around here!!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Do you have MArio Bros? That is my favorite game of all time!!

Chilidog said...

I hate that dog!

Jamie said...

I love that she's starting Old School!

The Estes Family said...

How fun, it doesn't get better than duck hunt:)

Alexis said...

haha!! funny!!!

Mills Family said...

Oh I love the old nintendo...I agree with nicole Mario Bros was the best game ever, I need to get my old one out and play it again.