Monday, June 21, 2010

18 Month Check-Up

Today was Jase's 18 month check-up. He screamed more than either him or Kylie has ever screamed while getting shots. It was sad. He got three of them, but loved the sucker after. He's developing amazingly and the doctor isn't worried about his non-walking. He says that because he does take   several steps at a time it's not a concern that he doesn't want to do it all the time.  I guess I'm just impatient.  He's such a funny little boy. He says quite a few "words." They aren't totally clear, but I can understand what he is saying. He seems to understand what we says to him and is pretty good to obey. He has recent learned how to climb and I have a feeling he's going to be a crazy monkey. I am sure I will be pulling him off of everything!  He's kept me on my toes from the beginning and that certainly hasn't changed. I love this little boy and I am so grateful he is developing so well and he's healthy and happy...most of the time!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Just remember us chasing Trace all over the park and maybe Jace taking his time walking is a gift.

The Estes Family said...

I'm glad everything is good, he is so cute!!