Thursday, June 10, 2010

Swimming Lessons are Over

It's a sad day for us. Swimming lessons are over. Kylie had a blast the last two weeks learning how to swim. She passed all her techniques with flying colors and got the official paper telling us she can move on to the next level. It was super fun to sit on the edge of the pool and watch her as she confidently did her thing. Every time she did something amazing she would look over at me, I would give her a smile and a thumbs up and she would do the same back.  Today on the last day they turned on the big hydro-tube slide and let the kids go down a few times. Kylie thought that was awesome. She wasn't big enough to go by herself, but her teacher took her down a few times.


Jase was a good sport. He hung out with me in the blazing heat for the full 40 minutes each day,  usually guzzling his drink, Kylie's drink and wanting me to pour my drink into his cup as well. We all survived and I am sure we'll be back next year!

No comments: