Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Jase and his Brushes

For weeks now Jase has been obsessed with two scrub brushes he found under the sink one day. He takes them everywhere he goes. He loves these brushes and I am not sure why. Then, as of yesterday, he has become very fond of one of my round brushes. If he doesn't have one he has another and more often then not he's got one in each hand. I think he's a funny little kid, I just wish he would put them to good use, such as scrub something that needed it!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

How funny! If only we knew what was in his head.

leslie said...

i just spent the last half hour with allie helping me "clean". she loves it. every time i have a clorox wipe in my hand, she has to have one too. i can't fool her with just a normal wipe either. it has to be the one i have. silly kids. i'll have allie come over and teach jase a thing or two:)