Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Few Random Evenings

Jase and I were laying on my bed scrolling through pictures on my computer and I realized there were a few a haven't posted that I thought maybe a couple grandmas or grandpas might enjoy.

 Back in August was the Washington County Fair. Each night they had different activities so we went out there a couple of the nights to enjoy the festivities. One of the nights was the Laser Show. It wasn't quite what we were expecting, but Kylie thought it would be fun to go down into the arena and play in the fog with a friend of hers. Too bad it was really stinky and they couldn't stand it for very long. 
 The next night we went back and rode some of the rides. There is nothing like a county fair to bring out the finest a county has to offer. Some of the high school kids we saw there made me extremely nervous for my own to grow up.  It sure makes people watching amusing.
 The kids were pretty brave with their roller coaster riding and I think they had a good time.
 Addley is always  good sport and just spends her time waiting for her brother and sister to finish what they are doing.


We finished the night with our two most favorite things; snow cones and fireworks.

 A couple weekends ago we were looking for something to do so we did what we  do best. Threw on our suits (well, the kids did) grabbed some pizza and headed to the downtown river. 
 There just happened to be a parade going on  right by us and much to Kylie's excitement she got a glimpse of the Rodeo Royalty she's been obsessed with for the past little while.
 Addley was perfectly content laying on the grass in the shade enjoying the breeze. We're definitely enjoying the cooler evening around here.


I think this will always be our go to spot. The kids love it and lucky for us we pretty much had the place to our selves.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Heck yea! We can't ever see enough pictures. You guys do such fun things! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I have this picture on display in a large format digital picture display in the main living area of my home and my bedroom. When I come home from a hard day at work this gorgeous little girl is exactly what I want to see. https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-23f_ypuwVts/UGR4m0RcssI/AAAAAAAAHMo/WCXffwv6vu4/s0/DSC01077.JPG