Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Real People Food

Jase has taken quite the liking to "real people" food ever since my mom was here and feed him chicken noodle soup. He ate it so well I decided I would try other things that are easy to cut up or mash and he does great with them. He doesn't let a mouth with only two front bottom teeth get him down. He can gum with the best of them. He has even been known on a couple occasions to out eat Kylie at dinner. He has always been pretty good at eating the baby fruits and vegetables I give him, (except for peas and green beans, but he will eat "real people" peas) but I do think he is enjoying this new found world of much better tasting food. The only bad part about this whole situation is his spit-up is chunkier and smellier and his poop isn't pretty either!

So far, I think we have been blessed with kids that eat pretty well. Many times I find myself saying to Kylie, "You have had enough fruit/vegetable, now eat the rest of your dinner." She is pretty good at eating what I give her and very good with the healthy stuff. I am blessed with kids that don't make life too difficult and I grateful for that. I must say, they are pretty great. I am one lucky mom and I am very grateful for them!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I can't believe he's moved on to big people food already.