Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving day this year was spent with the Felix side up in Cedar City. It was fun to get together with Jeremy's brothers, sister and their families. Kylie and Jase have a lot of cousins and we create quite the crowd these days. The food was delicious and the company wasn't bad either.
I have so much to be thankful for this year. I have admit I am very grateful its THIS year rather than last. I am grateful for my two healthy little kids that make me so happy everyday. I am also grateful for my husband and the hard worker that he is to provide for our family and the great example he is to our kids. I am thankful for my extended family. We are surrounded by wonderful family and friends that support us and love us and care about us. I am most thankful for our Savior and his sacrifice in my behalf. I am grateful for the plan of Salvation and that families can be together forever. Life is good and I am grateful for all my many blessings!




Kylie was so excited to hear that her (2nd) cousin Tatum was in town. We stayed with Tatum and her family while Jase was at Primary Children's. These two little girls have quite the friendship. They love to call each other on the phone and Kylie often talks about Tatum and our stay at her house. This was the first time they had seen each other since we left there. We really need to make it a point to visit them more often.

We also spent time with my grandma and Tatum's older sisters Kelly and McCall and her family. We love these girls. As weird as it is this was the first time they had ever met Jase. They had definitely heard a lot about him while we were there, but had never met him. I am so grateful for the sacrifices they made in helping us during that time! What a great day and time of year it is!!

No comments: