Friday, July 30, 2010

My Magazine House

One of my most favorite things to do is look at home decor blogs or web-sites and catalogs. My house looks nowhere near anything you would find in a magazine and I wish I had some sort of talent when it came to that sort of thing, but none the less I still love to look.

Well, the other day I came across a blog that absolutely cracked me up. It actually got Jeremy laughing pretty hard too. A lady imagines conversations that owners of a "magazine house" would have.

Here are a few of my favorites:


Time to come clean...
Gary has no idea what exactly Elaine does in the shower every day, but he certainly knows better than to touch her wooden shower spoon or shower branch.


Outdoor Entertaining...
Sweetheart, the Turners will be here any minute now!  Did you put the plate of figs under the table?



Being a Good Hostess...

Just make yourself at home!  If the sheets on the bed aren’t gray enough there are grayer ones in the drawer.  And we just got the latest issue of Wallpaper magazine!



Space is at a Premium...
Gary got the idea from a parking lot in New York.  Sure the kids get rope burns climbing into bed, but their upper-body strength is amazing.


Everything In It's Place

Hi Nancy, it’s Elaine.  I’m going to be a little late for lunch.  I can’t find my hat or my back-up hat.


Really, go check out the site for a good laugh because there are more where this came from!!

1 comment:

Ashley Bean said...

HAHA!! These are really funny!