Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Reunited and It Feels So Good!

I was a brave women and made the 7 hour trek to AZ with Jase all by myself. I was nervous, mostly because Jase is a little stink in the car, but I managed to keep him entertained with movies and snacks and the sweet little boy was so nice to me and only threw up once...what a good kid!!

I was so excited to see Kylie again and so was Jase. They were so cute when they saw one another. I know they missed each other and were happy to be together.  Kylie has had a blast with my family and loved every second of the attention she got.

Today we ventured out into the blazing heat and had a fun time at a splash pad Kylie has had her eye on since she has been visiting. 

Jase absolutely cracks me up when it comes to these because he honestly LOVES them!! He seriously can not get enough.  He goes crazy and I can not even begin to explain how nice it is that he walks!!! Well, actually today I think he tried running. He was kind of a little bully sometimes though and tried pushing kids out of his fountain. We've got to teach that kids some manners.

Of course Kylie loved it too.  She ran around from fountain to fountain and even managed to get her hair wet, which sometimes is a feat in itself with that girl.

 We also enjoyed the play area and an ice cream. Just enough excitement to wear them out for much needed, good long naps!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So glad you are all back together again.