Friday, August 6, 2010

No Fear


Jase has found a new freedom with this whole walking thing. I think he is realizing just what he has been missing out on all these months. The other night out in the pool he was not afraid for a second of the water...or the edge. That boy would walk right out off it. He didn't care if anyone was there to catch him or not. And then once he was in he would insist on walking around on the step all by himself and he didn't care where the edge of that was either. He was making me a nervous wreck! Thank goodness my sister was there to catch him. At one point he was frustrated that me sister kept catching him and tried walking around to the other end of the pool to get in. I obviously really really have to keep my eye on this kid...which really isn't anything new, he's just finding scarier things to do!

3 comments:

Dyer Family said...

Uh oh...he's gonna be a sneaky little thing! But so glad he's finally decided to join the walking world!

Jamie said...

You are in for some adventures now.

Nicole said...

We took Trace swimming the other day and he was exactly the same way. Scared me to death! Good luck! I feel your pain.