Monday, August 30, 2010

Kylie's First Day of School



Today is Kylie's first day of her second year of Pre-school.  She's going back to the same school she went to last year and she is really excited. Jeremy gave her a blessing yesterday (which she could hardly wait to get) along with working hard over the summer practicing a lot of her school stuff I think she's more then ready to go back show them what she knows.  I can't even begin to express how much I love this little girl. She is so beautiful and so funny and so smart. She has grown up a ton lately and I love  watching her as she does it. She honestly is one of my most favorite people to hang out with! I love her funny secrets and her "jokes" and her stories and I love to watch her sing and dance. She's an amazing big sister to Jase and the best part of all she is mine! I am one lucky mom!!!  I can't wait to see what this year brings and the accomplishments she makes. She's gonna do awesome!!

6 comments:

Alexis said...

Woo hoo Kylie!!!! aww she is so adorable!! i am so glad i am her aunt!!!!

Steffani said...

She is such a cutie!!!! Where did you get her cute outfit??

mead family said...

I agree with everyone else...she is so adorable! And I LOVE her outfit!

Mills Family said...

Oh she is so freaking cute! Her outfit is way cute, thats when I miss having a girl because of all the cute clothes they have for girls!

leslie said...

you're a great mom, and kylie is so cute. i love how she always poses for the camera.

Karlie said...

Fun. She is just beautiful. And her personality shines even through your blogging, you can tell she is a sweety. Jeffrey does love the bus, but don't be jealous. We have had more problems with the transportation system here. Sheesh. But it is nice.