Thursday, October 14, 2010

Giddy Up

While my dad was here a last week he played a game with the kids that he played with my brother and I when we were little called the Tickle Monster. One of us would ride on his back while the other would stand against the wall and would to try to run past him to the couch or the opposite wall before he caught us and tickled us. We loved this game and Kylie and Jase loved it too. Now several times since then we have found them playing their own version. Basically Jase rides Kylie like a horse and she tries to buck him off, if he falls off she tickles him.  They get each other laughing pretty hard and it's so funny to watch them play it!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Aren't kids creative! I can't believe how grown up Kylie looks with that hairstyle!

Mills Family said...

They are so cute, thats hilarious!

luke and kourt said...

I think we played this game a kid too! Your kids are so cute! I came across your blog from the Dyers, hope that's ok :)

Nilsson Family said...

Oh thats so cute!Kids, they are fun:)