Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Picture Overload

We had our family pictures taken last week by my friend/neighbor Kourtney Jackson over at 318photography, and she was fabulous. I love them!! She had a fun location for us and brought her hubby along to be the "baby handler" to try his hand at getting Jase to look at the camera and smile all at the same time. I was pretty sure that was an impossible feat, but was very pleasantly surprised when I saw she had captured some pretty great ones of that busy ball of energy.   Kylie, on the other hand loved every second of it. She would have posed for hours with a huge smile on her face if it was necessary.  Prepare yourself for a major picture overload. My biggest problem now is deciding which ones to put up on my wall!!
















Every time Jeremy and I look at this picture we bust up laughing. The look on Jase's face kills us!!


16 comments:

Nicole said...

I love them!! I really like the one with your legs and the kids! The look on his face is hilarious, but it's a super cute picture!! Good luck deciding.

leslie said...

really cute. i love your dark hair! and i can't believe what a poser kylie is. that is so funny!

Amanda Hansen said...

o my gosh i love them!! simply you have the cutest kids ever..and i'm not just saying that because I'm their aunt.

Jamie said...

Amazing! She did a wonderful job (but she also started with a really cute family.) I'm still laughing at Jace's face on the one with our legs too - hilarious

Irka and Andre said...

What wonderful pictures! You two have great kids! Greetings from Germany!

Alisha said...

Great pictures!! Kylie is a doll! And I love the expressions you got of Jase!

luke and kourt said...

I am so happy you like your pictures! I always get so nervous, but I honestly thought they turned out so cute! Your kids did such a great job and it really makes my job easier when you are all so photogenic! Thanks again!

P.s. The pic with Jase and that "face" just kills me too, that little guy is too cute!

Michelle said...

Those are SOOOOO cute! I love them! Your kids are adorable. You're little girl is quite the model too!:)

Gale Family said...

Love them! They are all so dang cute..Kylie is ADORABLE!

Robyn said...

So cute!

Us said...

Always the cutest!

Mills Family said...

Your family pics turned out so cute, so ya good luck on deciding which ones to choose, I love getting our family pics done but I hate when it comes time to decide cuz I always like so many of them.
Your kids are seriously so cute!
I love Kylie's outfit its so cute!

Michael and Bonnie said...

Those are some great pictures! You are right, it is going to be hard choosing which ones to put on your wall!

Penny said...

We LOVE these pictures but especially love this family!! Can't wait to put them up on our wall. From Gma and Gpa Hansen....from a pub in Ireland.

The Ewell Family said...

Your pictures turned out great! They are so cute. Good choice of clothes! Can't wait to see you guys again.

Alexis said...

cutest pictures ever!!!! i love them! hahah!!! i loooove the one where Jase is making that funny face!:) I have the cutest niece and nephew!! :)