Friday, December 24, 2010

The Festivities Continue



On Thursday Kylie had a special preschool day where they were surprised with a visitor. Santa came to see the kids and he was definitely one of the cutest Santas I have ever seen. One of Kylie's little friends jumped off his lap and said, "Mom, I am pretty sure I just met the real Santa."  She was relieved to get in one last visit with the old man so he really knew exactly what she wanted! 

Last night all the kids from her school hopped on the back of a trailer and went caroling down the strip mall parking lot.  Kylie had been practicing the songs for weeks and she was super excited to sing! I am sure we were a sight to see with a tailer full of kids and a mob full of parents walking right next to them videoing their every move. It was a fun night though and I am sure Kylie will be singing those songs forever!

No comments: