Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tis the Season


Our Christmas festivities are in full swing.  I feel like I have been running around like crazy the last little while trying to get everything I need to done, but we have tried to enjoy the season and I know the kids are excited for Christmas.
 One night we headed out to the temple to see the lights. The St. George temple isn't quite as decked out as Salt Lake or Mesa, but it's still very beautiful and the kids seemed to enjoy the walk. We had our little friend Boston with us that night. He just turned two in September and Jeremy and I both had anxiety when we did the math and realized we could have had three kids all this close.


 Our ward Christmas party was last weekend and of course the Jolly Old Guy showed up. Kylie was one of the first in line, she was so excited to tell him what she wanted. The only problem was, she jumped right up on his lap and rattle off a list about 4 or 5 things I hadn't heard of yet. We hope Santa can make her happy this year! I was wondering how Jase would respond to Santa. If I could have guessed I would have thought he would want nothing to do with him, but I was surprised when he sat right up on his lap and had no problem. He wouldn't say anything, but he didn't mind at all. He has also mentioned Santa a few times since.  

My parents and my sisters and my brother-in-law came up this last weekend to attend The Mormon Tabernacle Choir & David Archuleta concert so we got to see them as they passed through both ways. My mom took a picture of the kids in front of the tree and of course I can't pass up a photo-op. so I snapped a few shots also.

Christmas is in just a few short day. I swear the month goes by WAY faster as an adult than it does as a kid. This year we will be spending Christmas morning at home with just the four of us and I am excited. Kylie and Jase are fun ages and I think we will have a great year.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I have a feeling Christmas at your house is going to be a blast - they are at such a fun age.

Mills Family said...

Your kids are so cute! Sounds like you guys are going to have a way fun year! I am so excited for Christmas this year too, except we didn't get a chance to take the boys to see santa claus this year so I am not sure how they would have reacted, thats fun that jase was okay with him.
We have just been so busy trying to get all moved and settled in so we could at least have a tree and make it somewhat of a fun christmas this year.
Anyways have a wonderful christmas and a happy new year!