Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve 2011

My mom organized and hosted a Murder Mystery night for us on New Year's that was so much fun!!! She handed out each of our parts the night before and told us to come dressed in costume ready for dinner. Everyone took it really serious which made it so fun! We spent the night trying to figure out who motive enough to murder the victim. 






I was a socially awkward florist who was shy and spent more time talking to plants than people. Does it get any more awkward than my hair, make-up and outfit? I don't think so!!!



After our party everyone took off to various activities with their friends. After Jeremy and I put the kids to bed, my dad tried to entertain us by renting a movie, but we couldn't find one that sounded too promising not to mention my parent's are too old to stay up that late. So they went to bed and lucky for us Ashley and David took pity on us and came back over to watch the ball drop. 

It was a great night. My mom worked really hard to make fun for all of us with a great meal, perfect decorations and very entertaining activities throughout the night, and I loved spending a night with my whole family there. 

2 comments:

Penny said...

Im not too old to stay up! Just mature enough to admit Im tired and smart enough to go to bed! xoxo

Mills Family said...

oh wow your outfit is hilarious! Looks like you guys had a good time.