Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Little Blondie

Has hair that looks like this when it's on the floor.

I love LOVE love my kid's blonde hair. I think maybe because it's such a novelty to me growing up with red heads everywhere.  Jeremy was a little tow-head when he was young. I'm not sure when his hair starting going dark but I've been waiting, wondering if my kid's hair would do the same. 


I'm thinking we have a good chance of Kylie keeping her blonde locks at least for a little while longer, but I'm not too sure about Jase.


For the most part it still looks pretty blonde on his head, but it's definitely darkened up quite a bit the last little while. I guess we'll see. It also makes me curious to think about our next baby. If Kylie and Jase and their similarity are any indication, it seems like we have a mold so I'm excited to see if that continues or if we get a red headed, blue eyed, fair skinned little girl to add some variety and make me not feel so left out!

1 comment:

luke and kourt said...

I love your red hair so that would be so fun if this one got that lucky gene from you, either way though you make such adorable kiddos!