Friday, August 10, 2012

Girls Night Out


Kylie and I along with my mother-in-law Loralyn, sister-in-law Amy and Kylie's cousin Alayna had a chance to see Aladdin at Tuacahn on Monday night.  Of course just as expected the show was  awesome complete with scenes needing 3D glasses and a magic carpet ride over the audience, which was Kylie's favorite part. It was a bit toasty, but with threatening rain we were just glad to stay dry. 
 I love Tuacahn and it was really fun to be out with just the girls. Hopefully this can be something we do again and possible get a few more girls from our family to come with us!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

oh that sounds fun, I wish we had a tuacahn around here, I love going to those plays.

luke and kourt said...

We had a girls night too but we saw Hairspray! We loved it! It's so nice to get out once in awhile with just the girlies and do something fun!