Thursday, August 30, 2012

First Day of Preschool


It's hard to believe that Jase is finally old enough to start school! I can't really imagine his busy little body sitting long enough to actually learn something. He's certainly not the type to sit and color a paper or care too much about learning how to hold a pencil properly, but he is a huge fan of cutting paper!    He's going to the same preschool Kylie went to which I think has a great program and I have full confidence he will do awesome. After watching his sister for several years go to school he was so excited that it was finally his turn, and I am excited he finally has something to look forward to every week. 


He didn't hardly say good-bye as he jumped out of the car and ran into the school with his little bag in tow. He wasn't nervous at all! According to him as long as none of the other kids took his toys and they wanted to be his friend this whole preschool thing was going to be awesome!! Jeremy picked him when it was over and Jase was all smiles. He said it was "super fun" and loved meeting the other kids. He even learned how to write his name and his favorite part? The treat. 

I can't believe he was once my 3 lb little baby and now he's embarking on his school career. I can't wait to see how much he learns and grows and matures this year. He's such a fun little kid that makes us laugh everyday. He's full of questions and on the brink of discovering the world and I love that I get the chance to watch him do it!!


1 comment:

luke and kourt said...

Two in school now!! What will you do with all your free time :) Jase looks so grown up and I bet it made it so much easier dropping him off because he was so excited to go!