Friday, November 9, 2012

Kylie's Cheer Class

Kylie absolutely loved her dance class last year, but this year she decided she wanted to try her hand at cheer. We had to switch dance studios, but I found one that was highly recommended and we've been very pleased so far. We were also hoping we could get her into a tumbling, but sadly that class was full.  It's not very often they let parents come watch the class, but this week was parent observation week so I took advantage and went to watch her. 

Being a dancer myself it makes me excited to see Kylie loving it also. She started the class about a month late, but seems to  have picked up the technique rather quickly.  I love watching her  as she gets on the dance floor and her confidence shines.  It's something she seems to love and I love that I've got myself a little dancer. 

No comments: