Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Instagram Round Up

Once again I have a whole slew of random pictures taken on Instagram that I haven't used in other posts, but I want to make sure I keep track of.

 This was at about 4 in the morning. We went through a serious non-sleeping phase with this girl. She would be wide awake so I would just bring her down stairs, give her something to play with and lay on the couch until she got tired and enough to want to sleep. Thankfully she was happy while she was wide awake!
 Addley has taken to eating solids really well. So far we haven't found one she doesn't like. Kylie and Jase on the other hand thinks her food is so disgusting. As I was feeding her peas I asked Jase if he wanted a taste and he said there was no way he was going to eat her "pea sauce"
 Jase goes to school on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons which makes it really convenient for a lunch date every once in awhile. I would have thought by now Jeremy would have learned that I put most every picture out there for all to see...but I guess he doesn't care.
 This picture was taken after a particularly rough night with hardly any sleep at all. I wasn't sure we would ever be friends again, but thankfully I think she has forgiven me for a long night of crying in her bed.
 Anytime Jase gets ANY kind of bump, scrape, or bruise he might as well have a broken bone or at least that is how he treats it. I don't think he straightened his elbow for a good two days after this minor bike accident.

 I realize you can't tell, but she is actually LAUGHING in this picture. While she is usually all smiles most of the time, getting a good laugh out of her tends to be a little more of a challenge. This day she actually volunteered the laughs and for once I wasn't having to do something silly to warrant it.
 Kylie has become quite the little reader. We got her a few chapter books a while ago and she has eaten them up. I think she feel so grown up and it has boosted her confidence knowing she can read them.
 This was a scary moment in my life. I have always been one to go until the last possible second before getting gas. (terrible habit I know) But with our new van it actually tells me how far I really have. It gets pretty scary on occasion and i am pretty sure I got to the gas station by the skin of my teeth that day.
After a long day of errands and running around. I had run in to grab Kylie from her cheer class and came out to the car to see Jase wasn't in his seat. I found him zonked out like this in I guess a much more comfortable position than in his seat. I may or may not have just let him ride home like this.

No comments: