Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Today was a fun day. This is my second mother's day, but last year Kylie really didn't know what was going on not that she had a clue this year either, but she was really excited to give me the picture she made in nursery.

She came running into Relief Society really excited and handed me this with a big smile on her face. It's so cute. I don't know if you can tell by the picture, but her face is in the center of the flower. I am thankful for my own mother and the example she set for me. If I can be at least a little of what she is, I think I will be sittin' pretty in the mom catergory. I am also thankful for my mother-in-law and the great son she raised. She is also a great example and I look up to her. And thank you Jeremy for making today a special day. He imformed me a couple days ago that he thought Mother's Day was also Wife Appreciation Day and I told him he was exactly right!

When do I get one of these?



1 comment:

Alexis said...

hey!!!! that pic. was so cute! happy mothers day andrea!!!