Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Kylie!!

Happy Birthday Kylie. I can't believe you are 2 years old. It's crazy to think you have been in our lives for that long, but I also can't remember what is was like not to have you with us. You're make us laugh everyday with the funny things you say and your cute facial expressions We're still not quite sure where you have learned most of what you know, but you continue to amaze us with how smart you are and how well you pick up on things going on around you. We love you so much and can't wait to see what you become in the next two years and all the years after that.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Kylie!

Roger and Tammy Family said...

Happy 2nd birthday Kylie!!!

Kristi said...

I love Birthdays!! Happy B-day Kylie!!

Ann said...

Hey Andrea! It's Ann Overson! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog from Tammys! I wanted to say hi and I can't believe little Kylie is 2 already! She is such a little cuttie and I love her pictures! My blog is private but if you email me at annoverson@att.net and I can add you to ours. Hope all is well in St. George!

AaronandLoriSmith said...

Hey Andrea--it's Lori Smith from hair school! Your Kylie is such a cutie! I can't believe it has been 2 years since you had her. You can check out my blog http://aaronandlorismith.blogspot.com.....Hope things are good for you!