Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Go Away Sun!

Last night we were driving in the car and the sun was shining directly on Kylie's face and all down the left side of her body and she was so annoyed. She started saying "Go away sun, go away." She repeated that probably 4 or 5 times and then she started rubbing her legs saying "Get off me, get off me." Everytime the road would turn a little bit or we would drive along some trees she would say "That better." Only to be annoyed 2 seconds later when the sun was back. I eventually had to hold my arm up next to her face so the sun was atleast out of her eyes. Everytime we get in the car we always mention we really need to get the windows tinted in our car. She was pretty funny and that's how we feel right now. The sun is working way too hard down here and it's only the first of July.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

HaHa that is so cute!!

Letters-2-Lily said...

I can't believe how big she is, but the only time I have seen her is at the last family reunion at the lake when she was like a few weeks old!

Kristi said...

Oh Geeze, your kid is so funny, I love it!!