Friday, July 11, 2008

Picture Perfect

I took Kylie to get her 2 year old pictures taken and she loved every second of it! She was so excited. We had to wait for a few mintues and so she stood on a chair and watch the kids in front of her get theirs taken and every time they would get down to change the background or something she would jump off her chair and say "My turn." She smiled really well for them and did exactly what she was asked. These pictures are only the proofs. I wish I could post the pictures I came home with because they were cropped and edited and look really good. You can't ask for much with studio pictures, but I think she is dang cute.








8 comments:

Mills Family said...

thanks for your comment on mine. Those pics of her are so cute, she is darling. I can't wait to do all of that its going to be so much fun.

Alexis said...

THOSE ARE DANG CUTE!!

Roger and Tammy Family said...

WHAT A DOLL!!! I can't believe how grown up she looks! I miss you guys,
I love your blogs it helps to know what is going on in your lives. I love the stories about Kylie they always make me laugh!

Jamie said...

How adorable is she! The pics turned out amazing.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are wonderful!!! She sure is growing up fast.

Kristi said...

Holly Cow, those are so cute!! I love her hair, I love piggies!!!

The Estes Family said...

she is so cute they did a great job!!

Samantha said...

Your Daughter is beautiful!! I can see you are such a great mom!