Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had such a fun Halloween! My parents and sisters invited us down to Arizona for the weekend. Their neighborhood down there is so much fun. Kylie has been looking forward to Halloween for a long time. For awhile she thought it was a place and always asked if we could go to Halloween and I would have to explain to her that Halloween is a day not a place.

The funnest part about being in Arizona is that it's warm outside so everyone just sits in their driveway and waits for kids to come. We had a projector with Michael Jackson's Thriller playing. It was funny when people thought they could do the dance.


This is Kylie in her"tu-tut." She loved dressing up in her costume and she looked so cute!

When we first took her outside she didn't like all the other kids in costume. She was really scared of them. Jeremy and I took her up and down my parent's street and in between houses she would say "I want to go home, I want to go home." A little while later my dad and Jeremy took her to a couple other streets and all the sudden this whole trick-or-treat thing kicked in and she was on a mission. Nothing was going to get in her way as she header from one house to the next.

For our entertainment Kylie took it upon herself to dance for us every time the music came back on. She's pretty dang good and did it for a long time.

She also thought it would be fun to get my mom's little ghost out and dance around with her. Kylie and the ghost became great friends. Kylie was nice enough to give the ghost candy in her little pumpkin.

Kylie went crazy with the candy. She loved every second of eating that stuff. I figured one night wouldn't hurt...

...but it continued to the next day!


My brother Austin dressed up for work. Kylie was totally freaked out by him. It took quite a bit of convincing that it was really Austin.

My sister Amanda dressed up like Lucille Ball for a party with her friends.

My sister Alexis and her friends as mimes.
We had such a fun Halloween and I think Kylie loved every minute of it.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What an awesome way to celebrate Halloween! As usual Kylie was adorable

Reid and Brittney said...

Looks like you had a great weekend and Halloween. Kylie looked way cute in her costume. That is so fun that you get to come visit your family so much. I miss being able to spend time with my family. I hope you are feeling great. Miss you!