Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Picture Tag

I normally don't participate in tags because I feel dumb writing a whole bunch of stuff about myself, but I love to read other peoples tags, and maybe my kids will like to read them someday so maybe I should start participating. I like this tag because first of all its a picture of Kylie and second I am feeling really self-conscious having that picture I posted of myself at the top of my blog.

This is the 4th picture in my fourth folder. It's a picture of Kylie last May on our way to my mom's triathlon. May was only 6 months ago and I think Kylie looks so young right here. She looks so much more like a baby and her cheeks are kinda chubby in this smile. That's the normal position Kylie sits in in the car with her arms behind her head. I tag my sister Lexie who ever has a picture in the fourth spot in their fourth folder they want to write about.

2 comments:

The Estes Family said...

she's so cute i'll bet shes so excited for her new brother!! will you email me your address and your moms and ashley's to estestaxidermy@live.com just when you get a chance in the next few days thanks!!

Nicole said...

Thanks for playing!