Wednesday, October 22, 2008

For The Second Time

I seem to remember that not too long ago I was in a situation very similar to this one.

I knew she was being way too quiet for way too long. I went to take the picture and Kylie says, "Wait mom, I want to be standing." Then right after I take it she says "Oh that will be a cute one." Yeah, real cute Kylie!! Then in the middle of my million card pick-up she grabs the camera and says, "I need to take a picture of you cleaning this up." What would I do without her, really?? Needless to say I have learned that that cupboard probably isn't the best place for the card box.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh My Im sorry I laughed! I know that you were probably not laughing but Thats funny! Thanks for sharing stuff like that Makes my Day!

Austin said...

That is so freaking cute!
... how do you get mad at that?

Stephens said...

I love it! That makes me laugh that she wants to pose when you take the picture. What a character!

Kristi said...

NO I Love your page!! I think its so cute! I love it, well let me know when you come to town and we can get you a header, or you can e-mail me a a pic of your fam or whatever you want on there, and then We can find you some paper, and I can just do it for you and then you can tell me what you think, if you want. NOT that you need it! Your page is tooo Cute!

Laurel said...

That is too funny! I'm sure it WILL be a cute one...it's so hard to be mad when you're laughing!